Tag: Happy 101 (Sweet Friends)

Sunday, August 15


Thank you so much Zara for tagging me!

Here are the rules:
  1. Post who gave you this award
  2. State 10 things you like
  3. Give this to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment
10 Things I Like:
  1. Perfume, specifically BPAL (Yeah, I'm addicted. :P)
  2. Obviously nail polish, haha.
  3. My pets (2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 turtle, 1 hedgehog. It's sometimes a zoo, but I love it!)
  4. Books. Any and all kinds! I read all the time.
  5. Writing. I love writing. I guess I'm not an English major with a focus in Creative Writing for nothing, haha.
  6. AUTUMN. Oh my goodness. I love autumn so much. Sweaters, boots, tights, Halloween!!, changing leaves, the smells, colder weather..Ahhhh. So amazing!
  7. Traveling, specifically road trips. I hate flying, but I really love riding in a car, through places you'd normally never visit. 
  8. Vintage shops and used bookstores. There's just something about them..
  9. My friends and family. I honestly don't know where I'd be without them.
  10. Movies, specifically ones by M. Night Shyamalan or Sofia Coppola. Really, though, I love most genres! Thrillers, cheesy horror movies, romantic comedies, drama, fantasy, sci-fi..
Who do I tag? Why, all of you of course! If you read this, consider yourself tagged. :D